Lulu Publishing: Author's Spotlight

1:46 AM , 0 Comments

You fine folks out there in internet-land probably aren't aware of this, but I have released a few books in association with Lulu Publishing. The books are admittedly light on text (meaning almost no words at all) as they are more of a focus for my artistic endeavors. My personal philosophy on art books is that if a picture is truly worth a thousand words, wouldn't a book consisting purely of images speak the loudest?

I'll spotlight individual books I've released in due time, but I just wanted to give a heads up to those who might be interested in checking out the whole shebang now. The publisher's website does allow free previews of their books. All of my release are also available in eBook form for your tablets and other whoozawhatzits if the printed page isn't your thing.

CHECK OUT MY AUTHOR'S SPOTLIGHT HERE:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/spyderacidburn

0 comments: