POTD [04-02-12]

12:18 AM , 0 Comments



Click for Full Size Image

As a counterpoint to yesterday's inaugural POTD post of Superman, today we shall focus on his highest profile nemesis, Lex Luthor. Lex is pictured above in his "Power Armor", which is derived from Kryptonian technology and is both powered and weaponized with kryptonite. 

"You need me, you wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain, and you love being a hero, don't you? The cheering children, the swooning women; you love it so much it's made you my most reliable accomplice. You could have crushed me any time you wanted, and it wasn't the law or the will of the people that stopped you. It was your ego, being a hero was too important to you. You're as much responsible for this as I am, so go ahead, fix it somehow, put me on trial, lock me up, but I'll beat it... and then we start the whole thing all over again." - Lex Luthor (Justice League: A Better World)


0 comments: