NEW PRODUCT: KINDLE SKINS

1:42 AM , , 0 Comments

Today marks the launch of a new product line over at the Spyder Acidburn Zazzle Store.

High Quality Skins for Amazon Kindle eReaders & Kindle Fire tablets.

Available for Kindle 2, Kindle DX, Kindle Keyboard, and the Kindle Fire.

FEATURES:
*Made in the USA - Avery MPI vinyl featuring patented air release technology.
*No bulk – Seamlessly integrates with all cases, docks, arm bands, and bags.
*Super tough, laminated skins protects device 
from scratches.
*Easy peel on and off. No sticky residue.
*As always, Zazzle products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.





Zazzle has recently launched many new options as far as skins for personal electronics are concerned. Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be sharing all the new product lines and options that are now available to you. 

Here are the first set of skin options available, thought I'd start out using the "Exalted" piece that I utilize as my background all over the internets and on my t-shirts. I love this piece.


0 comments: