Announcement: ALL PHONE SKINS DISCONTINUED

2:18 AM 0 Comments

Click Here!

As I restructure the store a bit, I'm cleaning up the products that I initially created for specific phones.

All future mobile and/or smartphone skins will be released in template format so as to accommodate a larger amount of devices. There have been many requests for phone models I hadn't. gotten to yet, and this is the best way I can see to facilitate the change.

The products will be available again soon, but this time they will be available for over 100 different phone models.

The only phone model that will have it's own listing after this date will be the iPhone as it only has a one-sided design structure as opposed to the two-sided approach necessary for all other devices.

All currently received orders will ship as planned. Everyone else will have to wait.

0 comments: